Wednesday, September 24, 2014

KIEHL'S • MICRO-BLUR SKIN PERFECTOR

After being turned onto this miracle product by my friend and fellow blogger, Teresa of What T Loves, I knew I had to share it with all of you. But I couldn't help but ponder how I should define the Kiehl's Micro Blur Skin Perfector. It's classified as a skin moisturizer on their website, but it is so much more than that. I like to consider it a primer with added skin benefits. Regardless of it's definition, one thing is for sure; the Micro Blur Skin Perfector is the shit.

This flesh-toned specialty product is designed to diminish the appearance of pores and refine skin texture, providing long-lasting pore and texture correction. The first thing I noticed was the breathable formula. Some primers – ahem, Smashbox's Photo Finish – leave your skin feeling heavy and clogged, but the Micro Blur Skin Perfector is uniquely different. With a water-based formula and a silicone level that is significantly lower than your average primer it is no wonder why skin is left refreshed and hydrated. And the inclusion of lipo hydroxy acid, bark and lentil extracts means it is able to minimize the appearance of fine lines, pores and uneven skin texture for immediate and long term effects. I can't speak to the products long-term effects on the skin as I have only been using it for a week, but I am in awe of the immediate benefits I notice when worn daily under my foundation. My skin is noticeably smoother, the appearance of my pores is minimized and, my personal favourite aspect, it isn't completely mattifying so I still maintain a natural dewyness and glow. Best of all, it lasts for 12+ hours – even on the sweatiest of days  – meaning you will spend less time touching up your look! 

Have you become entranced by the blurring powers of the Kiehl's Micro Blur Skin Perfector yet?


AM¥     XO

No comments:

Post a Comment